Friday, May 27, 2011

Pre-School Graduation Cake!!!


Ok - I'm WAY behind (again) on my blog posts...I have so many cakes to catch you up on.  But I need to jump ahead to this current week.  I'm quite proud of this one.  I'm putting up the pictures now because if I don't do it now...who knows when I will! 

I will post all the details of this adventure..but for now...I hope you enjoy looking at this creation that I threw together for my little guy's Pre-School Graduation.  Still can't believe it's Kindergarten next year!!! 








2 comments:

  1. Bet the kids loved it. Awesome Job Cake queen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am hoping the same best effort from you in the future as well. In fact your creative writing skills has inspired me. child care assistance

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...