Sunday, February 26, 2012

Valentine's Day Donuts


Can’t believe that February is almost over!  While I know that I didn’t keep up with my blog for the past seven months…I have kept up with the baking.  There are so many fun things that I want to share and I suppose that I better just jump right back in! 

These are the donuts that I made for my son’s class for Valentine’s Day.  I stumbled on a recipe for baked (not fried) donuts and simply had to give it a go.  I think they came out really well.  I’m going to at least post the pictures for now…all the details will shortly follow…I promise!!

I also made little "centerpieces" for the classroom tables.  The kids LOVED the chocolate dipped marshmallows and candy.  There was NOTHING left!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...